Tigers vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
The Washington Nationals (18-27) will lean on Lane Thomas when they host Riley Greene and the Detroit Tigers (20-22) at Nationals Park on Saturday, May 20. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:05 PM ET.
The Nationals are the favorite in this one, at -115, while the underdog Tigers have -105 odds to win. A 9.5-run over/under has been set for this contest.
Tigers vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Patrick Corbin - WSH (2-5, 4.65 ERA) vs Alex Faedo - DET (0-1, 4.22 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Nationals Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Have the urge to bet on the Tigers' game versus the Nationals but aren't sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Tigers (-105) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Tigers to take down the Nationals with those odds, and the Tigers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $19.52.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Riley Greene get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Nationals have not played a game this season while listed as the favorite.
- The Nationals have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Washington has a 53.5% chance to win.
- In the last 10 games, the Nationals have not been favored on the moneyline.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Washington and its opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 37 games this season and have come away with the win 16 times (43.2%) in those contests.
- This year, the Tigers have won 16 of 37 games when listed as at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by bookmakers, the Tigers had a record of 2-4.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Tigers vs. Nationals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jonathan Schoop||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+165)|
|Javier Báez||1.5 (+150)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+155)|
|Andy Ibáñez||1.5 (+150)||1.5 (-111)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+145)|
|Matt Vierling||1.5 (+125)||1.5 (-133)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+165)|
|Spencer Torkelson||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+340)||0.5 (+120)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Tigers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||4th|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.