How to Watch the Tigers vs. Nationals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Javier Baez and the Detroit Tigers will take the field on Saturday at Nationals Park against Patrick Corbin, who gets the start for the Washington Nationals. First pitch will be at 4:05 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tigers vs. Nationals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Nationals vs Tigers Odds|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tigers have hit just 35 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the league.
- Detroit ranks 29th in the majors with a .354 team slugging percentage.
- The Tigers rank 25th in MLB with a .229 team batting average.
- Detroit has scored 151 runs (just 3.6 per game) this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The Tigers have an OBP of just .295 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Tigers rank 11th in strikeouts per game (nine) among MLB offenses.
- Detroit has a 7.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- Detroit has the 17th-ranked ERA (4.39) in the majors this season.
- The Tigers have a combined WHIP of just 1.223 as a pitching staff, which is the seventh-best in baseball this season.
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Alex Faedo will get the start for the Tigers, his third of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, May 13, when he threw six innings, giving up three earned runs while allowing four hits against the Seattle Mariners.
- He has earned a quality start one time in two starts this season.
- Faedo has made one start of five or more innings in two chances this season, and averages 5.1 frames when he pitches.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Tigers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/13/2023||Mariners||L 5-0||Home||Alex Faedo||Bryce Miller|
|5/14/2023||Mariners||W 5-3||Home||Joey Wentz||Logan Gilbert|
|5/16/2023||Pirates||W 4-0||Home||Michael Lorenzen||Luis Ortiz|
|5/17/2023||Pirates||L 8-0||Home||Eduardo Rodríguez||Rich Hill|
|5/19/2023||Nationals||W 8-6||Away||Matthew Boyd||Jake Irvin|
|5/20/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Alex Faedo||Patrick Corbin|
|5/21/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Joey Wentz||Josiah Gray|
|5/22/2023||Royals||-||Away||Michael Lorenzen||Brady Singer|
|5/24/2023||Royals||-||Away||Matthew Boyd||Zack Greinke|
|5/25/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Alex Faedo||Lucas Giolito|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.