How to Watch the Cubs vs. Phillies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 10:11 AM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 4:10 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Phillies and Chicago Cubs will meet on Saturday at Citizens Bank Park, at 4:05 PM ET, with Alec Bohm and Nico Hoerner -- two hot hitters -- expected to produce at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cubs vs. Phillies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Cubs Player Props|
|Phillies vs Cubs Odds|
|Phillies vs Cubs Prediction|
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs have hit 55 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the league.
- Chicago ranks eighth in the majors with a .432 team slugging percentage.
- The Cubs have a team batting average of .267 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Chicago has scored the 10th-most runs in baseball this season with 216.
- The Cubs have an on-base percentage of .342 this season, which ranks second in the league.
- The Cubs rank 19th with an average of 9.1 strikeouts per game.
- Chicago has an 8.6 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- Chicago has pitched to a 3.98 ERA this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Cubs have a combined 1.215 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-lowest in MLB.
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cubs will send Jameson Taillon (0-2) to the mound for his seventh start this season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw 4 2/3 innings against the Houston Astros, giving up four earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- Taillon has not earned a quality start in six starts this season.
- Taillon has made two starts of five or more innings in six chances this season, and averages 4 frames when he pitches.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Twins||L 16-3||Away||Marcus Stroman||Louie Varland|
|5/15/2023||Astros||L 6-4||Away||Jameson Taillon||Framber Valdez|
|5/16/2023||Astros||L 7-3||Away||Justin Steele||Cristian Javier|
|5/17/2023||Astros||L 7-6||Away||Drew Smyly||J.P. France|
|5/19/2023||Phillies||W 10-1||Away||Marcus Stroman||Ranger Suárez|
|5/20/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Jameson Taillon||Aaron Nola|
|5/21/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Justin Steele||Taijuan Walker|
|5/23/2023||Mets||-||Home||Drew Smyly||Kodai Senga|
|5/24/2023||Mets||-||Home||Marcus Stroman||Tylor Megill|
|5/25/2023||Mets||-||Home||Jameson Taillon||Carlos Carrasco|
|5/26/2023||Reds||-||Home||Justin Steele||Hunter Greene|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.