White Sox Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Published: May. 3, 2023 at 6:58 PM EDT|Updated: 6 hours ago
The Chicago White Sox (23-35) are currently +20000 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (23rd) in Major League Baseball.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
White Sox MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+20000||23rd||(+20000, bet $100 to win $20000)|
Think the White Sox can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Standings Information
|4||Chicago White Sox||7.5|
|5||Kansas City Royals||12.5|
White Sox Team Stats
- The White Sox pitching staff ranks fourth in the majors with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Chicago's 4.95 team ERA ranks 26th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The White Sox are 7-8 this season in games when they hit two or more home runs.
- Chicago is 8-4 in games this season when it has had at least five extra-base hits.
- The White Sox have a 14-12 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Chicago has gone 17-8 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox Next Game Information
White Sox Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Luis Robert||+10000||-||-||.260/.313/.519 13 HR 30 RBI|
|Eloy Jiménez||+12500||-||-||.268/.331/.455 5 HR 20 RBI|
|Yoán Moncada||+15000||-||-||.265/.318/.412 2 HR 12 RBI|
|Andrew Benintendi||+20000||-||-||.267/.326/.351 0 HR 13 RBI|
|Tim Anderson||+20000||-||-||.263/.302/.306 0 HR 9 RBI|
|Andrew Vaughn||+20000||-||-||.255/.333/.443 7 HR 39 RBI|
|Yasmani Grandal||+30000||-||-||.266/.335/.403 4 HR 15 RBI|
|Mike Clevinger||-||+20000||-||3-3 4.56 ERA 7.6 K/9|
|Lucas Giolito||-||+10000||-||4-4 4.08 ERA 9.1 K/9|
|Lance Lynn||-||+10000||-||4-6 6.55 ERA 10.2 K/9|
|Michael Kopech||-||+25000||-||3-5 4.52 ERA 10.2 K/9|
|Dylan Cease||-||+8000||-||3-3 4.88 ERA 9.8 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed White Sox gear at Fanatics!
White Sox's Top Players
- Andrew Vaughn owns a .255/.333/.443 triple slash this year, with seven homers, 39 RBI, 26 runs scored, and a 8.3% walk rate.
- So far this year, Luis Robert has a .260/.313/.519 slash line, with 13 homers, 30 RBI, 37 runs scored, and a 4.8% walk rate. Also, he has recorded two steals.
- At the plate, Andrew Benintendi has posted a .677 OPS, batting .267/.326/.351 with 15 doubles, 17 walks and 30 RBI. He has also stolen five bases.
- Jake Burger has delivered a .270/.314/.603 triple slash with seven doubles, 11 home runs, seven walks and 25 RBI this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.