Tigers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of October 1, the Detroit Tigers (77-84) are +100000 to win the World Series, among the top half of teams (15th) in Major League Baseball.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Tigers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||15th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Tigers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tigers Standings Information
|4||Chicago White Sox||26|
|5||Kansas City Royals||32|
Tigers Team Stats
- The Tigers pitching staff is 17th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Detroit has a 4.28 team ERA that ranks 16th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Tigers have a 31-15 record this season in games when they smash two or more home runs.
- Detroit has gone 22-6 in its 28 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Tigers are 37-19 in the 56 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Detroit has a 55-19 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (74 times).
Tigers Next Game Information
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Guardians Player Props|
|Tigers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Guardians|
|Tigers vs Guardians Odds|
|Tigers vs Guardians Prediction|
Tigers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Riley Greene||+20000||-||-||.288/.349/.447 11 HR 37 RBI|
|Matthew Boyd||-||+20000||-||5-5 5.70 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Tarik Skubal||-||+20000||-||7-3 2.80 ERA 11.4 K/9|
Tigers' Top Players
- Spencer Torkelson is batting .234/.313/.448 this season with 31 home runs, 95 RBI, and a 9.7% walk rate. He has also added three stolen bases.
- This season, Kerry Carpenter is hitting .277 with 20 home runs, 56 runs, 63 RBI, six stolen bases, and a 6.8% walk rate.
- At the plate, Matt Vierling, one of the club's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .259 with a .328 OBP, nine home runs, 61 runs, and 42 RBI, also including six stolen bases.
- Zach McKinstry sports a .654 OPS so far this season, as he has batted .231/.302/.351 with 21 doubles, nine home runs, 44 walks and 63 RBI. He has also swiped 16 bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.