Cubs Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Chicago Cubs (82-77) are ranked 13th in Major League Baseball (among the top half), with odds of +6600 to win the World Series.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Cubs MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+6600||13th||(+6600, bet $100 to win $6600)|
Think the Cubs can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cubs Standings Information
The Cubs are first in the NL Wild Card standings, 1.5 games ahead of the first team out, the Reds.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||20|
Cubs Team Stats
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 19th in the majors.
- Chicago has a 4.15 team ERA that ranks 15th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cubs are 39-20 this season in games when they hit at least two bombs.
- Chicago has racked up five or more extra-base hits in 29 games this season, and has gone 25-4 in those outings.
- The Cubs have a 29-29 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Chicago has gone 62-19 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Cubs Next Game Information
Cubs Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Cody Bellinger||+12500||-||-||.310/.358/.530 26 HR 96 RBI|
|Christopher Morel||+20000||-||-||.237/.304/.487 25 HR 68 RBI|
|Patrick Wisdom||+20000||-||-||.206/.293/.502 22 HR 45 RBI|
|Nico Hoerner||+20000||-||-||.286/.349/.386 9 HR 68 RBI|
|Seiya Suzuki||+20000||-||-||.285/.355/.486 20 HR 74 RBI|
|Dansby Swanson||+20000||-||-||.247/.329/.421 22 HR 80 RBI|
|Ian Happ||+20000||-||-||.247/.359/.421 20 HR 81 RBI|
|Nick Madrigal||+25000||-||-||.263/.311/.352 2 HR 28 RBI|
|Justin Steele||-||+2500||-||16-5 3.38 ERA 9.1 K/9|
|Marcus Stroman||-||+10000||-||10-9 3.95 ERA 7.8 K/9|
|Jameson Taillon||-||+20000||-||8-10 5.15 ERA 8.2 K/9|
|Hayden Wesneski||-||-||+15000||2-5 4.41 ERA 8.2 K/9|
Cubs' Top Players
- Cody Bellinger has a .310/.358/.530 slash line this year, with 26 homers, 96 RBI, 94 runs scored, and a 7.1% walk rate. Additionally, he has notched 20 steals.
- So far this year, Nico Hoerner is batting .286 with nine home runs, 98 runs, 68 RBI, 41 stolen bases, and a 7.2% walk rate.
- At the plate, Ian Happ is hitting .247/.359/.421 with 34 doubles, three triples, 20 home runs, 98 walks and 81 RBI.
- Seiya Suzuki sports a .842 OPS this season, as he has hit .285/.355/.486 with 30 doubles, 20 home runs, 57 walks and 68 RBI. He has also stolen six bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.