Cubs Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Chicago Cubs (25-31) are among the bottom half of teams in the big leagues, with current odds of +10000 to win the World Series (No. 20 in MLB). They are +650 to win the NL Central (third in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Cubs MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+10000||20th||(+10000, bet $100 to win $10000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+650||-||(+650, bet $100 to win $650)|
Think the Cubs can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cubs Standings Information
The Cubs are just 4.5 games behind the first-place Brewers in the NL Central, and 4.0 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||5.5|
Cubs Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- Chicago has a 4.11 team ERA that ranks 12th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cubs have a 10-8 record in games this season when they belt at least two home runs.
- Chicago has racked up at least five extra-base hits in nine games this season, and has gone 7-2 in those contests.
- The Cubs have gone 9-14 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Chicago has gone 22-8 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs Next Game Information
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Padres Player Props|
|Cubs vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Padres|
|Cubs vs Padres Odds|
|Cubs vs Padres Prediction|
Cubs Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Cody Bellinger||+10000||-||-||.271/.337/.493 7 HR 20 RBI|
|Christopher Morel||+15000||-||-||.270/.316/.676 9 HR 15 RBI|
|Patrick Wisdom||+20000||-||-||.207/.293/.512 14 HR 28 RBI|
|Ian Happ||+20000||-||-||.273/.388/.409 4 HR 23 RBI|
|Dansby Swanson||+20000||-||-||.274/.368/.433 6 HR 24 RBI|
|Nico Hoerner||+20000||-||-||.286/.339/.394 4 HR 26 RBI|
|Seiya Suzuki||+20000||-||-||.288/.382/.477 6 HR 19 RBI|
|Jameson Taillon||-||+20000||-||1-3 6.81 ERA 8.5 K/9|
|Marcus Stroman||-||+5500||-||5-4 2.59 ERA 7.6 K/9|
|Hayden Wesneski||-||-||+10000||2-2 4.19 ERA 6.7 K/9|
|Matt Mervis||-||-||+6600||.188/.268/.297 2 HR 7 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Cubs gear at Fanatics!
Cubs' Top Players
- Nico Hoerner has posted a .733 OPS this year, hitting .286/.339/.394 with eight doubles, four home runs, 15 walks and 26 RBI. He has also nabbed 13 bases.
- This year, Dansby Swanson is hitting .274 with six home runs, 29 runs, 24 RBI, four stolen bases, and a 12.6% walk rate.
- At the dish, Ian Happ is hitting .273/.388/.409 with 15 doubles, four home runs, 38 walks and 23 RBI.
- Patrick Wisdom has batted .207/.293/.512 so far this year with six doubles, a triple, 14 home runs, 19 walks and 28 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.