Granger brothers died by acute oxycodone and alcohol intoxication

Granger brothers Jack (left) and Nick (right) Savage died Sunday of an apparent drug overdose after attending a party Saturday night.
By  | 

GRANGER, Ind. New information in the deaths of two Granger brothers found dead after a party last month has been released.

The St. Joseph Chief Deputy Coroner Chuck Hurley tells us the deaths of the two brothers, Nick and Jack Savage, were caused by acute oxycodone and alcohol intoxication.

The manner of the deaths was ruled accidental.

Nick and Jack Savage were found in their home unresponsive on June 14th of this year after attending a house party the night before. Metro Homicide said one brother was found in the basement while the other was discovered upstairs. The brothers were pronounced dead at their home.