Position: Digital Sales Manager
Position Code: #20-00
About Gray Television
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 91 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WNDU is an award winning digital sales organization with a strong track record of success growing business for our clients through customized use of our digital products.
WNDU is the “This is Home” station in Michiana and we live that brand every day. Our station has a positive, team oriented culture that we cherish. We are located on the beautiful campus of The University of Notre Dame. WNDU is in an ideal location, close to Chicago and Indianapolis and just 30 minutes from Lake Michigan. South Bend area is a thriving destination for first-rate education, sports, arts and entertainment.
WNDU has been awarded “Station of the Year” twice by the Indiana Broadcasters Association. Joining the WNDU team is an opportunity to grow your career by working in a positive and energetic environment.
The Digital Sales Manager leads the digital sales process from start to finish. You are both a salesperson and the leader of our digital effort with our sales team. You will develop client solutions on your own and with our sales team. The Digital Sales Manger serves as the point person for our digital vendors and will keep the sales team educated on all digital products. You will follow and implement a proven and defined sales process, which focuses on results for our clients.
• Develop advertising plans for clients
• Makes sales calls on your own and with members of the WNDU sales team
• Coach and train the sales team by keeping them up to date on product knowledge
• Constantly develop the best opportunities for increasing results for clients
• Track pending business and sales results
• Serve as the point person for digital vendors
• Organize monthly analytics reports for clients
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in digital marketing or advertising or equivalent work experience
• Digital sales and account management experience
• Leadership experience
• Thorough understanding of the digital environment including targeted display, social media, OTT, email marketing, SEO and paid search
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Passion for teaching and coaching
• Knowledge of MS Office products
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.