Advertisement

Van catches fire in Mishawaka; no one hurt in blaze

(WNDU)
Published: Jan. 31, 2019 at 4:58 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

The bitter cold is very dangerous in terms of frostbite, but it's also dangerous in terms of fires.

A viewer sent NewsCenter 16 video of a van fire Wednesday morning near World Gym at Town and Country in Mishawaka.

The viewer said the owner of the van, who is a homeless man, was starting the van periodically throughout the night to stay warm.

Fortunately, we're told he escaped the van in time and wasn't hurt.