SOUTH BEND, Ind. (WNDU) Several roads near Notre Dame will be closed from Thursday to Sunday due to the U.S. Senior Open.
Read below for a full list of planned closures.
From the United States Golf Association:
Road closures will be in place from Thursday, June 27 through Sunday, June 30 from 6:00 a.m. until close of play (approximately 8:00 p.m.) each day. We recommend avoiding this side of campus throughout the week it you are not attending the championship.
Road closures will be located at:
• Douglas Road and White Field Entrance (Closed to through traffic. Fans will have access along Douglas Road from State Road 933 to White Field to reach the public parking lot)
• Juniper Road and Pendle Road
• Moreau Drive and Douglas Traffic Circle
• Wilson Drive and Stepan Drive
• Twychenham Road and Bulla Road
• Douglas Road and Ironwood Road
• Douglas Road and Ivy Road
• Burdette Street and Mc Erlain Street
• Willis Street and Mc Erlain Street