The Red Cross is helping people affected by a home explosion in Michigan City.
The explosion happened Sunday morning at a home in the 400 block of Pleasant Street.
Fire crews arrived on scene to find one house exploded, and it also caught the house next door on fire.
It appears the explosion was caused by a gas leak.
Despite 10 to 15 homes being damaged, no one was injured.
Some people living in the area say they are still on edge.
“Pretty scared and nervous really. I mean it really was scary. I mean our grandkids was here. It scared the crap out of everyone in our house. We’re still in shock kind of today right now actually. So we’re nervous. It could happen again you know,” said Leslie Lewis.
The owner of the exploded home says they're just grateful no one was hurt.