Indiana's stay-at-home order has been extended until April 20, Gov. Eric Holcomb announced Monday.
Retail businesses that provide necessities of life may remain open, but they must do the following:
- Limit the number of customers in a store at any one time
- Adjust hours to accommodate vulnerable populations, such as elderly individuals
- Limit hours to restock and clean
- Comply with all mitigation measures to protect employees and customers
- All other retail businesses may remain open if they restrict sales to online or call-in ordering with delivery or curbside pickup
- All campgrounds will be closed except for those who use recreational vehicles or cabins as their primary residence
This is a developing story. Check back for updates soon.