Indiana Fever drafts four players in first round of 2022 WNBA Draft
INDIANAPOLIS (WNDU) - The 2022 WNBA Draft was a historic one for the Indiana Fever, who became the first team to have four picks in the first round.
Out of the 12 picks available in the first round, the Fever had the second, fourth, sixth, and tenth picks.
Here’s who they selected:
- 2nd overall: NaLyssa Smith, PF, Baylor
- 4th overall: Emily Engstler, PF, Louisville
- 6th overall: Lexie Hull, SG, Stanford
- 10th overall: Queen Egbo, C, Baylor
Meanwhile, the team had one pick in the second round and two picks in the third round.
- 20th overall: Destanni Henderson, PG, South Carolina
- 25th overall: Ameshya Williams-Holliday, C, Jackson State
- 34th overall: Ali Patberg, G, Indiana
Copyright 2022 WNDU. All rights reserved.