Halloween safety tips for pets
(WNDU) - The Indiana State Board of Animal Health is asking you to keep pet safety in mind when planning Halloween festivities.
A few tips:
- Keep candy away from pets, especially chocolate!
- Keep lit candles and jack-o-lanterns away from pets as well.
- Show pets costumes before Halloween so they can get used to it.
- Keep glow sticks and glow jewelry away from pets.
- Keep pets away from trick-or-treaters ---- if they have a tendency to bite.
- Keep pets inside during trick or treating.
Copyright 2021 WNDU. All rights reserved.