Advertisement

8-year-old house fire victim dies

Updated: Jun. 3, 2021 at 4:08 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

ELKHART, Ind. (WNDU) - An 8-year-old boy has passed away after a house fire.

Yesterday, we told you about Nyshaun Finch, who was in a house fire back on May 23 in the 1800 block of Oakland Avenue in Elkhart.

He was flown to a children’s hospital in Illinois after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning, which his dad said caused his brain to swell.

Now, the family is turning this tragedy into a gift for other families.

Yesterday afternoon, Nyshaun had his final surgery as an organ donor.

Copyright 2021 WNDU. All rights reserved.