1 tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos
1 Family Size (9×13) Brownie mix
1/4 cup hot fudge (or peanut butter, marshmallow, etc.) topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread the prepared cookie dough in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish that’s been lined with wax paper and sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Top with a layer of Oreos.
4. Mix together brownie mix, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix.
5. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos.
6. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
7. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15-25 minutes.
8. Let cool completely before cutting — brownies may still be gooey in the middle when still warm, but will set up perfectly once cooled.
Note-To half this recipe for an 8×8 brownie mix, simply half the chocolate chip cookie dough ingredients.