Pumpkin Pie Mini Crescent Rolls
2 tubes Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
½ block Neufschatel (1/3 less fat) cream cheese
1 cup canned pumpkin (make sure it’s not pumpkin pie filling)
1-2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
3-4 Tbsp sugar (or 1-2 Tbsp Splenda or other sugar substitute)
1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
4 Tbsp granulated sugar
1. Roll out each crescent roll and cut in half lengthwise to make 2 triangles.
2. Combine cream cheese, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and sugar.
3. Beat with mixer until creamy.
4. When finished, use a tablespoon to smear the filling on one side of the triangle, leaving about 2 inches of the longest point unfilled.
5. Roll towards unfilled point, just like a regular crescent roll.
6. Once rolled, dip in your spiced sugar mixture until coated to your liking.
7. Position on lined baking sheet and bake in 375*F oven for 15-18 minutes.