1 lb Martin’s Kitchen Fresh Buffalo Chicken Salad (about 3 cups)
1 3/4 cup sharp or medium shredded cheddar cheese
3.5 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup all-purpose flour
4 eggs, lightly beaten
3-4 cups cornflakes cereal, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the Kitchen Fresh Buffalo Chicken Salad, shredded cheese and cream cheese.
4. Using a scoop or gloves, spoon out the chicken mixture and roll into about 1.5 inch balls.
5. Place on a plate until ready to dip. Meanwhile, set out 3 separate bowls, one each for flour, eggs and cornflakes.
6. Dip each bomb first into the flour, then the egg and finally the cornflakes.
7. Place on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Serve warm with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Note: You can also make these ahead and freeze them! Dip bombs in flour/egg/cornflakes, then freeze on lined sheet. Once frozen, transfer to a freezer bag and store until ready to use. To bake from frozen, place on a lined baking sheet and bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes, until crispy and golden.