2 contrasting colors of food coloring, 2-3 drops each
1 T Mayonnaise per every 2 eggs used (8 eggs~1/4 C Mayonnaise)
1/2 t prepared mustard per every 2 eggs used (8 eggs~2 t Mustard)
Salt and Pepper to taste
However many eggs that are cracked after the cooking process for your Easter egg preparations.
If egg is cracked, but not sufficiently, crack it 2-3 more times so that it is ‘spider-webbed’ on multiple sides)
Color eggs using your favorite Easter egg coloring practice. Using additional dye, or letting the eggs color longer will enhance the effect.
Once eggs have been removed and dried, they may be peeled to reveal their Stained Glass appearance.
Cut eggs lengthwise into halves, and follow your favorite family recipe or the one that follows.
1. Cut eggs lengthwise into halves, and remove yolks.
2. Cream yolks together with ingredients from above recipe using a hand mixer.
3. Once mixture is creamy enough for a pastry tip, spoon mixture out onto the center of a piece of plastic film.
4. Drop food coloring onto mixture, one color on one side, the other color on the other.
5. Gather the corners of the plastic wrap and pick up mixture.
6. Invert package into prepared pastry bag. Pipe an even amount of mixture into each of the egg hemispheres.
7. Refrigerate until serving.