- IU Health Goshen Center for Cancer Care one of few in Indiana using HIPEC procedure to treat metastatic colorectal and other abdominal cancers. It combines surgery with a chemo bath.
- You may not notice the green efforts right away when you walk into Fiddler's Hearth in downtown South Bend. But they are there, and owner Carol Meehan is very excited about the impact she is making.
- The average Thanksgiving meal can range from 2,500 to 4,500 calories, while one university of Nebraska researcher calculated extra holiday snacking can total nearly an extra pound a week.
- Over half of all American college graduates are underemployed, according to one McKinsey study, and that's students with four-year degrees. Economics Professor Richard Measell says education matters.
- Saturday marks the final home game of the season for the Notre Dame Football team. And if you're heading out for the weekend festivities, watch out for people looking to score at your expense.
- Notre Dame and Moi University join research efforts to shed light on the rising incidence of breast cancer in Africa, especially among young women. How that could affect treatment for aggressive breast cancer worldwide.
- Record levels of women are picking up rifles, shotguns and handguns. But the women behind the magazines and barrels aren’t your stereotypical gunslingers; instead they’re moms, doctors, lawyers and secretaries.