- Poor circulation in the legs and feet can lead to the loss of limbs, or even the loss of life. Now, a new treatment is being introduced that could help millions of people get their blood flowing.
- He was valedictorian of his class at Saint Joseph High School, went to Harvard and holds degrees in politics, philosophy and economics from Oxford, where he was a Rhodes Scholar. And now he is the second youngest mayor in his hometown, South Bend.
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma is the seventh most common type of cancer in the United States. Some forms of the disease respond well to treatment, others are more stubborn and aggressive.
- Fixing damaged nerves used to mean patients had to sacrifice another nerve from their body, but now there's an easier way.
Jesse Head doesn't take the little things like this for granted since doctors found a large benign tumor in his jaw.
- Losing a child is one of the most unnatural things a parent will face. A local couple turned their despair into a promise that they would do everything in their power to prevent another family from the pain they have endured.