- When you feel "dog-tired,” the last thing you want to do is take Fido for a stroll. Pet fence systems can make it possible to throw open the back door and let your pet walk himself.
- Fresh out of college with new ideas and skills, a group of Notre Dame graduate students called enFocus is working with area organizations, putting new technology and ideas to the test.
- During the spring summer and fall, both a deck and a patio can provide an outdoor extension of your living space. But subtle differences between the two might make one better for your needs than another.
- One of every fifty school children in the United States will be diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, identifying the disease can take medical experts years to do, and can delay medical treatment.
- Many students are back in the classroom. And while most of us want our kids to hit the books, it's also important to remind them to keep a close eye on their book-bags. That's because there's usually more in their backpacks than just books.