- The average Thanksgiving meal can range from 2,500 to 4,500 calories, while one university of Nebraska researcher calculated extra holiday snacking can total nearly an extra pound a week.
- Over half of all American college graduates are underemployed, according to one McKinsey study, and that's students with four-year degrees. Economics Professor Richard Measell says education matters.
- Saturday marks the final home game of the season for the Notre Dame Football team. And if you're heading out for the weekend festivities, watch out for people looking to score at your expense.
- Notre Dame and Moi University join research efforts to shed light on the rising incidence of breast cancer in Africa, especially among young women. How that could affect treatment for aggressive breast cancer worldwide.
- Record levels of women are picking up rifles, shotguns and handguns. But the women behind the magazines and barrels aren’t your stereotypical gunslingers; instead they’re moms, doctors, lawyers and secretaries.
- A little Plymouth girl suffers from seizures and her family raised the money needed to get her a furry friend who can alert them before seizures occur. We take a look in a special Maureen's Medical Moment.