When the New York Giants face the New England Patriots during the Super Bowl on Sunday, more than 111 million viewers will be expecting to be entertained - by the game and the ads. Not to disappoint, marketers from Honda to Dannon are using plenty of
stars in this year's crop of ads. Here are some to look out for during advertising's biggest showcase:
- Comedians Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno will appear in Acura's
first Super Bowl commercial as two car collectors bidding to be the
first to take home the Acura NSX sportscar.
- Actor Matthew Broderick recreates his iconic role in "Ferris
Bueller's Day Off" as a grownup driving a Honda Cr-V in the
- Actor John Stamos will promote Dannon's Oikos Greek yogurt as
Dannon becomes the first yogurt company to advertise during the
- Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima will be in two ads. In a
Kia spot, she'll be a checkered flag waver as a man races a 2012
Kia Optima. In an ad for florist Teleflora, she'll prepare for a
Valentine's Day date.
- Soccer player David Beckham will introduce a line he designed
for H&M in the Swedish clothing retailer's first Super Bowl ad.
- Billionaire Donald Trump and sports stars Deion Sanders and
Apolo will appear in real estate agency Century 21's first Super