Michael Jackson's estate has acknowledged that they limited access to the home shared by the late singer's mother and children in response to a driveway disturbance last week.
The estate's statement released Monday afternoon does not specify which members of Jackson's family are no longer allowed at the home but says the list is subject to change. The statement says an approved guest list was requested by an attorney for TJ Jackson, the son of Tito Jackson who was appointed temporary guardian of the children last week.
The statement was issued in response to an online report by journalist Roland Martin that states Jackson's siblings Randy, Janet and Jermaine have been blocked from visiting the home. The trio was present at a July 23 scuffle that remains under investigation.