Jackson estate limits access to home amid feud

By: The Associated Press Email
By: The Associated Press Email

Michael Jackson's estate has acknowledged that they limited access to the home shared by the late singer's mother and children in response to a driveway disturbance last week.

The estate's statement released Monday afternoon does not specify which members of Jackson's family are no longer allowed at the home but says the list is subject to change. The statement says an approved guest list was requested by an attorney for TJ Jackson, the son of Tito Jackson who was appointed temporary guardian of the children last week.

The statement was issued in response to an online report by journalist Roland Martin that states Jackson's siblings Randy, Janet and Jermaine have been blocked from visiting the home. The trio was present at a July 23 scuffle that remains under investigation.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 164365836