Police: 4 arrests made in attack that left 3 dead

By: Associated Press
By: Associated Press

DETROIT (AP) - Detroit police say four suspects have been arrested in an attack at a Detroit home that left three men dead.

Police Sgt. Michael Woody told The Associated Press on Monday that three young men and a woman were arrested last week. Wayne County prosecutor's spokeswoman Maria Miller said in an email they're charged with murder, but couldn't immediately release their names.

Crews responding to a fire set at the home Feb. 10 found the scene of the attack. Woody credited "tireless" work of Detroit and state police investigators for the arrests.

The medical examiner's office says 51-year-old Lawrence Bowman was stabbed multiple times and died from a gunshot to the head. His 26-year-old son, Nicholas Bowman, and 24-year-old Michael Hoots were stabbed to death. Nicholas Bowman died at a hospital.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 245912191