Apartment building evacuated for stove fire

By: NewsCenter 16 Email
By: NewsCenter 16 Email

Residents had to evacuate a St. Joseph apartment building last night, all because of a stove fire inside one of the units.

Firefighters had to rescue a resident in the Westview Apartments, from the unit where the fire started.

All of the residents in the building were evacuated to other buildings in the apartment community because of the smoke.

Thankfully there weren't any serious injuries, and damage was under a hundred dollars.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 188184671 - wndu.com/a?a=188184671
Gray Television, Inc.