Michigan authorities say five people are dead in two separate incidents of what is believed to be accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
Flint police say a couple and a boy were found about 6 a.m. Christmas Day. The adults were dead at the scene, and the 11-year-old boy died at a hospital.
Mlive.com reports police say carbon monoxide apparently killed the three. Autopsies are planned to confirm the cause of death.
Police identify the victims as 43-year-old LeTroy Edwards, 37-year-old Selena Carranza and 11-year-old Jayson Cobbin. Relatives say Jason is Carranza's son.
The Macomb County sheriff's department says two people died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Monday in Bruce Township. The department referred requests for details to state police, who declined comment Tuesday.