ST. JOSEPH COUNTY The Kroc and the Salvation Army are extending the period to sign up for Christmas assistance this year. They'll hold two extra sign-up days this week.
This sign-up is only for families in St. Joseph County. Everyone who qualifies will receive food for a holiday meal and gifts for children under age 12.
WHEN AND WHERE:
Thursday and Friday
8:30a.m. – noon, 1p.m. – 1:30p.m.
329 S. Lafayette Blvd
WHAT TO BRING:
• A Picture ID & Social Security card for everyone 18 and older in the home.
• Birth Certificates for everyone through the age of 17 in the home.
• Proof of Income for everyone in your home.
• Proof of Address (Utility bills, lease, or other official mail).
• Families must reside in St. Joseph County.
• Families who apply have a random, 2% chance of being sponsored through the Adopt-A-Family program.
• Families and individuals without children may apply for food if needed.
• Families will be disqualified if they apply for Christmas help at more than one agency.
• Our pantry and financial assistance programs will be on hiatus during this time until January 6th, 2014.
• If interested in further assistance, please alert the volunteer screener during the sign up process.