Fire extinguished with fish bowl water

By: NewsCenter16 Staff Email
By: NewsCenter16 Staff Email

MISHAWAKA, Ind. - Fire crews were on high alert tonight for what turned out to be a relatively minor fire.

Several units responded to the Regency Club Apartments on Mishawaka’s Main Street around 5 p.m., because an electrical fire had filled the whole building with smoke.

However, once crews found the source of the fire, they were able to put it out with the water in a resident's fish bowl.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 267598821 - wndu.com/a?a=267598821