Cat killed in meth lab fire

By: NewsCenter 16 staff Email
By: NewsCenter 16 staff Email

ELKHART A cat died in a fire late Thursday night. The fire was caused by a meth lab.

Crews were called to the 1600 block of Garden Street in Elkhart just after 11p.m. The fire started in the bathroom because of an active meth lab in the bathtub.

Fire officials say the home is owned by Kevin Foster and occupied by Greg Foster. There were three separate living areas in the home.

There's no word on any charges at this point.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 242906831 - wndu.com/a?a=242906831
Gray Television, Inc.