A warning for parents who keep medical magnets around the house.
"Zen magnets" and "Bucky balls" are marketed to adults to help with things like arthritis and stress relief.
But those magnets are becoming a danger for young kids.
Doctors said they've seen an increase in young kids swallowing the magnets.
The big concern here is that these magnets are so strong they can actually reconnect inside the body, and form holes or cause other internal damage.
Often doctors have to perform surgery to get the magnets out.
They're warning parents to get medical help if this ever happens at home, because the magnets could cause a lot of harm before they pass through kids' systems.