Have you been doing a lot of sneezing lately? Maybe it's your Christmas tree, because, believe it or not, some people are allergic to them.
It may not be the actual tree, but moss and mold on the tree which are causing the allergies to act up. That can lead to itchy eyes, runny noses, sneezing and wheezing.
Doctors say you can take an antihistamine and stay away from the tree as much as you can.
Wim Vander Zalm, Plant Expert, explains the differences in the trees, "Douglas Fir are probably are more acidic as cedars for example are very acidic. And when a tree is more acidic it is more likely to grow mold or bacteria or moss or lichens."
If you're really suffering, you could take the tree outside and hose it off, and that may help.
But, this close to Christmas, your best bet may to just get rid of it and save yourself from a miserable holiday filled with sneezing.