Cheryl Andrade - March 7, 2014 winner
Lisa Tamlin Santiago - February 11, 2014 winner
Submitted by Michelle Wheeler-Yoder of Elkhart - June 25, 2014 winner
Wendy Strunk, July 31 2014 winner: "The perfect addition to any office space! Thanks WNDU"
Ricky Yoder - August 12, 2014 winner
Win your very own 16 Morning News coffee mug, plus enjoy a delicious breakfast sandwich and 16 oz. beverage from Indulgence Pastry Shop and Café. Simply watch 16 Morning News for the Question of the Day. Send us your response on Facebook or email AMQuestion@wndu.com and then watch to see if we announce your name. We’ll choose a different winner every weekday during 16 Morning News.
So come on, join the conversation with the Question of the Day. Then have a cup of coffee and a delicious breakfast sandwich from Indulgence with Tricia Sloma and David Harker.
Answers are announced during the show each weekday morning. We will update all of the questions here weekly on Fridays. If you are one of our lucky winners, look for a message from us via email or Facebook. You can also call (574) 284-3000 and ask for Natalie. After you claim your prize, take a "Mug with your Mug" (Translation: take a picture of yourself using the mug). Then share it with us on Facebook!
- 9/12/2014 - When surveyed, flight attendants said this is the worst thing people do on flights.
- 9/11/2014 - You're likely to eat one third more calories than normal when you eat here.
Winner: Lori Everson Dunham - Granger
- 9/10/2014 - Half of adults say, as a child, this was the best thing to play with.
Winner: Sandi Kohn
- 9/9/2014 - When people own one of these, they're 40% less likely to have a heart attack.
Winner: Hannah McKinnies - Mishawaka
- 9/8/2014 - Women surveyed said they consider this the perfect age.
Winner: John Mertes - South Bend
- 9/5/2014 - More than 30 million Americans have this background trait in common.
Winner: Helen Steinhofer
- 9/4/2014 - Americans say they have this for lunch about 50 times each year.
Winner: Scott Troyer - Goshen
- 9/3/2014 - Four in ten people don't give this up for a new one, unless they have to.
Winner: Sherri Ellis - Nappanee
- 9/2/2014 - Nearly a third of people won't date someone for this reason.
Winner: Jacquelyn Riley Kirk
- 9/1/2014 - In a survey, employees said they're happier and get more promotions with one of these on their desk.
Winner: Diana Godfrey
- 8/29/2014 - A third of dogs and some cats have this human trait.
Winner: Beth Yoder
- 8/28/2014 - Four out of 10 couples say they've had heated arguments about this chore.
Loading the dishwasher
Winner: to Brittany Ann Bradley
- 8/27/2014 - Two out of three men say this has been their breakfast at least once.
Winner: Lindsay Mcgrew-Riggins
- 8/26/2014 - Americans are pretty fond of their cars, and this is the most popular name they call them.
Winner: Tony Reeves - South Bend
- 8/25/2014 - Nine out of ten people say this job is the most inspiring job in the U.S.
Winner: Brian Baker - New Carlisle
- 8/22/2014 - Throughout the average person's life, they'll go through 18 of these.
Winner: Rob Buck - Mishawaka
- 8/21/2014 - On a survey, most people said this was the worst way to throw off a dinner date.
Ordering for the other person
Winner: Misty Grubbs - Elkhart
- 8/20/2014 - For every human being on earth, there are three times as many of these.
Winner: Christy Shriver - Niles
- 8/19/2014 - Nearly 80% percent of children said in a survey that they've lied to their parents about this.
Brushing their teeth
Winner: Lisa Bradley
- 8/18/2014 - The average person does this a dozen times on their week-long vacation.
Post to Facebook
Winner: Debbie Ergle Witt - Elkhart
- 8/15/2014 - At summer cookouts, surveys say this is the favorite side to have with a burger or hot dog.
Winner: Amber Werner - South Bend
- 8/14/2014 - Six out of ten of us think this is the most important factor when choosing a hotel.
Winner: Brian Zellers - Mishawaka
- 8/13/2014 - You probably pay this person a visit a third less than you did 5 years ago.
Winner: Sharon Bowlby
- 8/12/2014 - Among the items most left behind on planes are books and cell phones. What's the third most left item?
Winner: Ricky Yoder - Elkhart
- 8/11/2014 - Internet experts find that people use Google to search for this mostly on Mondays.
Health related information
Winner: Deborah Sills
- 8/8/2014 - This item made its first appearance at the Indy 500
Winner: Sarah Rogers - South Bend
- 8/7/2014 - "Mama" and "Dada" are normally babies' first words, what's the third most common one?
Winner: Kahli Balint
- 8/6/2014 - One hour doing this household chore will burn just as many calories as jumping on an exercise bike.
Winner: Alice Buck - Elkhart
- 8/5/2014 - We import about $4 million worth of this into the country each year to celebrate holidays.
Winner: Jo Cora - Roseland
- 8/4/2014 - These days, we do so many things faster, but this activity takes us double the time it did 10 years ago.
Go out to eat
Winner: Gary Pullins - Benton Harbor
- 8/1/2014 - This causes trouble for many Americans each year, but it was first done as a practical joke in the 80's.
Winner: Kathy Holstein
- 7/31/2014 - This liquid costs about $8,000 per gallon, yet you have it in your home and at work.
Winner: Wendy Strunk
- 7/30/2014 - Three of these items disappear from American homes each year.
Winner: Shannon Kruschel - St. Joseph
- 7/29/2014 - Only 20% of people use this technology these days, though it's more available.
Winner: Mary Newton-Purvis - South Bend
- 7/28/2014 - One in ten employees say they fight with their co-workers about this.
Temperature at the office
Winner: Sandra Carrico - Rochester
- 7/25/2014 - Doctors say the top three items involved in injuries are: bicycles, stairs and what else?
Winner: Riley James - Goshen
- 7/24/2014 - Among a list of the jobs least in-demand these days, what ranked first?
Winner: Dale Pruitt - Plymouth
- 7/23/2014 - On average, each square inch of this will cost you about 8 cents
Winner: Sharon Grisby - Plymouth
- 7/22/2014 - About one third of us think doing this will bring us good luck, according to a recent survey.
Picking up a penny
Winner: Tony Meller
- 7/21/2014 - One in five people said in a recent survey that they regularly dream about this. What is it?
Winner: Jennifer Ann Mossell
- 7/18/2014 - When tax season comes around, folks said this was the thing they'd most like to write off. What is it?
Winner: Carole Bell
- 7/17/2014 - This is one of the most common fashion mistakes at work. 30% of people have done it. What is it?
Leave a tag on clothing
Winner: Carrie Jordan
- 7/16/2014 - At work, you're most likely to do this on Wednesdays, according to a new study.
Winner: Scott E Novitzke Sr. - Niles
- 7/15/2014 - This item is becoming the one that consumes the most energy. What is it?
Winner: Jim Byers - Elkhart
- 7/14/2014 - A recent survey revealed the average woman pays nearly twice as much for this than men. What is it?
Winner: Brenda Horvath
- 7/11/2014 - One out of five parents say they've lied to their children in this way.
They lied about replacing a dead pet
Winner: Alyssa Mikel-Ferguson - Nappanee
- 7/10/2014 - On average, 16 hours of our computer time each week, is spent doing this.
Watch You Tube or online videos
Winner: Amanda Bailey
- 7/9/2014 - What is the most commonly misplaced item in the U.S. and Canada?
Cell phone chargers
- Deb Clarke - Goshen
- 7/8/2014 - Nine out of 10 women say they'd do this if they hit the lottery, but only 6 out of 10 men would.
Stay in their relationship
Winner: Robin Yoder - Shipshewana
- 7/7/2014 - Parents-to-be will spend an average of 45 hours doing this.
Choosing the child's name
Winner: Jessica Marine - Mishawaka
- 7/4/2014 - People are 40% more likely to buy a product if it has a picture of this on the package?
Winner: Tina Beatty
- 7/3/2014 - Chocolate chip cookies were recently voted the greatest cookies of all time. What came in number 2?
Winner: Linda Conner Carroll
- 7/2/2014 - According to a survey, more than 20% of men say they've proposed in this way?
By text message
Winner: Danielle Meehan - Mishawaka
- 7/1/2014 - When most people buy this, they throw about 20 percent of it away. What is it?
Winner: Robin L. Walters - Osceola
- 6/30/2014 - What is the one thing people "re-gift" most often?
Winner: John Dietsch - South Bend
- 6/27/2014 - 12% of people say they hide their money in this place?
Winner: Jacob Tannehill - New Buffalo
- 6/26/2014 - Six out of 10 people said they've yelled at this.
Winner: Herschel L. Hoese - Niles
- 6/25/2014 - Just 5% of babies have this in common.
They arrived on their due date
Winner: Michelle J. Wheeler-Yoder - Dowagaic
- 6/24/2014 - About half of men surveyed say they've said this by mistake.
I love you.
Winner: Samantha Smith
- 6/23/2014 - The average person loses about $460 for this each year?
Loaning money to friends
Winner: LuAnn Johnson-Solloway - Mishawaka
- 6/20/2014 - Over the long run, getting one of these will cost you about $6400?
Winner: Eddie Lee Robinson - Goshen
- 6/19/2014 - 8 out of ten men surveyed said this was their favorite toy as a child?
Winner: Pam Vincent Edelman
- 6/18/2014 - We all like to make fewer mistakes at work... and people in this profession make 37% fewer mistakes after playing video games?
Winner: Charmaine Y. Davis
- 6/17/2014 - An average of 35 people call 911 for this reason each year, according to a recent police survey?
To get the weather forecast
Winner: Fran Blankenship
- 6/16/2014 - About 2% of pet owners have this for one of their pets?
Winner: Diane Genda - Galien, Mich.
- 6/13/2014 - Father's day is coming up, and 41% of dads want this as a gift. What is it?
Winner: Maureen Burns Chism - Michigan City
- 6/12/2014 - Just over half of people say this makes them feel more like themselves?
Winner: Marcus Nisly - Goshen, Ind.
- 6/11/2014 - When folks misplace their cell phones, one in four people find it here. Where is it?
Winner: Lisa Hasting
- 6/10/2014 - The average person touches this 5 times each hour, and doesn't realize it. What is it?
Winner: Tom Huffman - Osceola, Ind.
- 6/9/2014 - In America, the average woman holds on to this for 16 years. What is it?
Winner: Shanna Cowles Griggs - South Bend, Ind.
- 6/6/2014 - Kids were asked what they hate to hear their parents say. The #1 answer was, 'Money doesn't grow on trees'. What was #2?
Winner: Carrie Piechocki - South Bend, Ind.
- 6/5/2014 - When college students were asked to name the perfect college roommate, what was their number one answer?
Winner: Eileen Shields - Dowagiac, Mich.
- 6/4/2014 - If you're going to mess this up, you'll probably do it after 4p.m. What is it?
Winner: K.C. Hampton - Warsaw, Ind.
- 6/3/2014 - Sales of this old-fashioned item are up 740% in the past 5 years.
Winner: Anita Firestone - Millersburg, Ind.
- 6/2/2014 - This morning we are listing things that were not socially acceptable a few years ago, but now they are! Number 3 is being a nerd. Number 2 is calling someone after 9 p.m. What's number 1?
Winner: Debbie Wilson Ward
- 5/30/2014 - 10 percent of Americans plan to get rid of this within the next year. What is it?
Winner: Lynette Lyons - Niles, Mich.
- 5/29/2014 - A recent poll asked Americans to name their favorite books. The top answers were The Bible and Gone with the Wind. What was number three?
Winner: Kathy Scanlon Davis - Niles, Mich.
- 5/28/2014 - What fashion faux paus do women say men commit most often?
Wearing pants that are too short
Winner: Shannon Lee
- 5/27/2014 - 36 percent of us will spend an average of 2 hours on this task after we leave the office today. What is it?
Winner: Jackie Smith Ransom - Sodus, Mich.
- 5/26/2014 - Which Hollywood film aired more times than any other movie on basic cable last year?
Winner: Cyndi Moir Thornburg
- 5/23/2014 - The average person sees 2000 of these per month. What are they?
Winner: Scott Peters - Clunette, Ind.
- 5/22/2014 - More than two-thirds of people over age 60 eat these, but only 2 percent of people under age 30 do. What are they?
Winner: Erin Dempsey
- 5/21/2014 - The average American has 13 of these. The average Canadian has 26. What are they?
Winner: Jeffery Tracy Clark - Edwardsburg, Mich.
- 5/20/2014 - Two-thirds of us own this but never use it. What is it?
Winner: Katrina Oakley
- 5/19/2014 - The average person does this for 34 minutes every Monday, and 17 minutes every other day. What is it?
Winner: Janice Coop - Mishawaka, Ind.
- 5/16/2014 - This morning, 7 percent of Americans will only have this for breakfast. What is it?
Winner: Heather Easterday Chilcutt
- 5/15/2014 - The average employee gets 45,000 of these over the course of a career. What is it?
Cups of coffee
Winner: Nancy Miller Reiff - Warsaw, Ind.
- 5/14/2014 - Aside from home, work and school, Americans spend more time here than anywhere else. What is it?
Winner: Robyn Griffith
- 5/13/2014 - Parents of kids between ages 6 and 12 will spend an average of $245 this year on these. What are they?
Gifts for kids' friends' birthdays
Winner: Kathy Lowery Griffin - New Carlisle, Ind.
- 5/12/2014 - Half of U.S. kids have one of these. Two-thirds of those kids hate it. What is it?
Winner: Amberlynn Garrison-Weldy - Bremen, Ind.
- 5/9/2014 - A survey asked people to name something they tried once and never did again. The top answer was rollerblading. What's number two?
Winner: Deanna Bennett Rodecki
- 5/8/2014 - Apple's iPhone is the best-selling product of all time. What's number two?
Winner: Terri Hunter Briner – Elkhart, Ind.
- 5/7/2014 - Almost half the members of this site have never actually used it. What is it?
Winner: Joseph Sabaj - Niles, Mich.
- 5/6/2014 - 93 percent of homes have this, usually in the kitchen. What is it?
Winner: Richard Rood Sr. - Middlebury, Ind.
- 5/5/2014 - Over 40 percent of Americans over age 16 own one of these. What is it?
Winner: Holly Crume
- 5/2/2014 - Half of us will eat this for dinner tonight. What is it?
Winner: Denise Layman Terry - Bourbon, Ind.
- 5/1/2014 - The average person uses this 2100 times before throwing it away. What is it?
Winner: Leilani Crockett Hittle
- 4/30/2014 - 26 percent of Americans have a nickname for this. What is it?
Winner: Tabatha Payne Wolfe
- 4/29/2014 - The average person does this 2000 times per year. What is it?
Flush the toilet
Winner: Reginald Evans - Warsaw, Ind.
- 4/28/2014 - 44 percent of people have one of these, even though it doesn't work anymore. What is it?
Old air freshener
Winner: Mary Krick
- 4/25/2014 - Women use 200 of these over the course of a career, while men only use 140. What is it?
Winner: Rebecca Arneson - Michigan City, Ind.
- 4/24/2014 - 15 percent of Americans have had their picture taken here. Where is it?
The police station
Winner: Lisa Steele - Mishawaka, Ind.
- 4/23/2014 - More than two-thirds of Americans have eaten this, even though it can be dangerous. What is it?
Raw cookie dough
Winner: Theresa Barden Klingensmith - Walkerton, Ind.
- 4/22/2014 - The average man gets a new one of these every 2 years. What is it?
Winner: Cassidy Hawkins Wise - Goshen, Ind.
- 4/21/2014 - The most common male profession in romance novels is a doctor. What's number two?
Winner: Kirstin Nicole Oaks - Elkhart, Ind.
- 4/18/2014 - 70 percent of kids do this with their Easter candy. What is it?
Pick out the black licorice jelly beans
Winner: Diane Hartsell - Mishawaka, Ind.
- 4/17/2014 - One-third of Americans have done this while driving, though it definitely isn't safe. What is it?
Winner: Brittney Dorsey - South Bend, Ind.
- 4/16/2014 - Women do this an average of three times a week, while men do it less than once a month. What is it?
Check their horoscopes
Winner: Joe Aeh - LaPorte, Ind.
- 4/15/2014 - Just one non-food item makes the list of top grocery purchases in the U.S. What is that item?
Winner: Jack Wilhite - Warsaw, Ind.
- 4/14/2014 - Though it's typically considered a kiddie item, two-thirds of adults still use one. What is it?
Winner: Heather Pemberton
- 4/11/2014 - This item is the most frequently misspelled item on the grocery list. What is it?
Winner: Becky Leichtman - South Bend, Ind.
- 4/10/2014 - This item will be touched an average of 25 times before it is purchased. What is it?
Winner: Catherine Easton Marsh - Niles, Mich.
- 4/9/2014 - One in ten married couples has just one of these, but both spouses use it. What is it?
Winner: Carla Johnson - Dowagiac, Mich.
- 4/8/2014 - 92 percent of Americans have worn these at some point in time, but less than 10 percent own them. What are they?
Winner: Fawn Craft - Berrien Springs, Mich.
- 4/7/2014 - 13 percent of parents ask their child for advice on this topic. What is it?
Winner: Vanessa Pinder
- 4/4/2014 - 8 percent of one-year-olds have one of these. What is it?
Winner: Christine Kovach Huling
- 4/3/2014 - Name an item 12 percent of people keep in their desk drawer.
Winner: Laura Olmstead
- 4/2/2014 - The most common issues couples argue about are money and chores. What's number three?
Winner: Jen Montgomery
- 4/1/2014 - A survey asked people which items they are most likely to keep in their glove box. The top answer was registration or insurance papers. Napkins was the second most common answer. What was the third?
Winner: Dale Barlow Jr. - Goshen, Ind.
- 3/31/2014 - Most of us will get 115 of these today. What is it?
Winner: Sarah Valdez - Elkhart, Ind.
- 3/28/2014 - In the 80's, less than 15 percent of us did this regularly. Now 85 percent of people do it. What is it?
Wear a seatbelt
Winner: Diane Hale
- 3/27/2014 - More than 50 percent of women say they do this better than their husbands. What is it?
Mow the lawn
Winner: Tom Szumski
- 3/26/2014 - The average one of these will travel 30,000 miles in its lifetime. What is it?
Winner: Lola Dwyer - Walkerton, Ind.
- 3/25/2014 - The average person will spend 11 hours doing this over the course of the year. What is it?
Sitting on hold
Winner: Nancy Buck - South Bend, Ind.
- 3/24/2014 - The average person will do this 200 times at work. What is it?
Show up late
Winner: Gayle Flamion Windsor
- 3/21/2014 - 62 percent of homeowners have never done this. What is it?
Water the grass
Winner: Denise Eldridge - Warsaw, Ind.
- 3/19/2014 - Name the issue 65 percent of couples say they argue about most.
Putting down the toilet seat
Winner: Joyce Witmer - Goshen, Ind.
- 3/19/2014 - Nearly 40 percent of children under age 2 can do this, but many adults can't. What is it?
Operate a smartphone
Winner: Amy Grzegorski
- 3/18/2014 - One third of Americans have accidentally gone to work with this on their clothes. What is it?
Winner: Erika Murray
- 3/17/2014 - The average person uses six of these in a typical week. What is it?
Winner: Debbie Bowers Goforth - Lakeside, Mich.
- 3/14/2014 - The average person will do this five times in his or her life. What is it?
Lock the keys in the car
Winner: Susan Thielmann - Plymouth, Ind.
- 3/13/2014 - The average woman spends about 10 minutes on this task each day. What is it?
Doing her makeup
Winner: Nancy Gorske
- 3/12/2014 - 40 percent of moms do this when their children do something wrong. What is it?
Use their full name
Winner: Julia Prouty-Mattson - Niles, Mich.
- 3/11/2014 - One out of three Americans will forget to do this today. What is it?
Put on deodorant
Winner: Donna Wampler
- 3/10/2014 - This topic will be Tweeted about 500,000 times today. What is it?
Winner: Cheryl Hoover Comby - New Paris, Ind.
- 3/7/2014 - 10 percent of people have done this while cheering on their favorite team. What is it?
Broken their cell phone
Winner: Cheryl Andrade
- 3/6/2014 - The average person does this 98 times per year. What is it?
Eats cereal for breakfast
Winner: Chuck Bradley - Winona Lake, Ind.
- 3/5/2014 - Women think about this five times a day, while men only give it a thought once every other day. What is it?
Winner: Christian Santiaago
- 3/4/2014 - Three-quarters of Americans don't trust another person to do this routine task for them. What is it?
Winner: Brittany Rabel Fish - Nappanee, Ind.
- 3/3/2014 - The average person has six of these in his or her kitchen. What is it?
Winner: Shelly Osborn Ottinger - Edwardsburg, Mich.
- 2/28/2014- Half of us do this six times per day. What is it?
Hit the snooze button
Winner: Tammy Muncie - Elkhart, Ind.
- 2/27/2014- Most 12-15 year olds have never met a quarter of these. What are they?
Winner: Mack Mccormick
- 2/26/2014- 50 percent of women, but less than 40 percent of men, do this each day. What is it?
Take a vitamin
Winner: Jess Berkshire - Elkhart, Ind.
- 2/25/2014- 50 percent of children will get this before they turn 4. What is it?
Winner: Betsy Hodgman Hulett - Niles, Mich.
- 2/24/2014- The average person does this 100 times each day. What is it?
Check the time
Winner: Debbie Daily Masson - Plymouth, Ind.
- 2/21/2014 - Americans spend four seconds longer in this place today than they did five years ago, all because of texting. Name the place.
Winner: Valerie Barker - Benton Harbor, Mich.
- 2/20/2014 - What dinnertime tradition to three-quarters of Americans uphold?
Sitting in the same place
Winner: Karen Witt
- 2/19/2014 - 14 percent of men say they have never done this routine household chore. What is it?
Replacing the toilet paper roll
Winner: Monika Nadolski - Pierceton, Ind.
- 2/18/2014 - The average American has about $55 worth of these in their homes. What is it?
Winner: Elizabeth Hope McDaniel - Edwardsburg, Mich.
- 2/17/2014 - 20 percent of drivers broke this law last year. What is it?
Parked in a handicap spot
Winner: Mark Vanderwall - Elkhart, Ind.
- 2/14/2014 - February brings a 30 percent spike in business for this industry. What is it?
Winner: Mike Teske
- 2/13/2014 - The average person over age 65 has ten more of these today than they did in the 1960's. What is it?
Winner: Kim Dienes
- 2/12/2014 - There are 436 of these for every person in the U.S. What is it?
Winner: Monica Lau Pletcher - Elkhart, Ind.
- 2/11/2014 - The average person cleans this every 110 days. What is it?
Winner: Lisa Tamlin Santiago
- 2/10/2014 - People do this 80 percent less often today, compared to the 1960's. What is it?
Winner: Tanya Mead
- 2/7/2014 - When it comes to parenting, what task takes Mom an average of 31 seconds longer than Dad?
Change a diaper
Winner: Mary Krick
- 2/6/2014 - The average person uses close to 5 dozen of these each day. What is it?
Toilet paper squares
Winner: Karla Slovinski - Goshen, Ind.
- 2/5/2014 - One third of adults say it disgusts them out when co-workers do this at work. What is it?
Take shoes off
Winner: Brandon Thomas, Sr. - Argos, Ind.
- 2/4/2014 - 40 percent of us have one of these in our hall closets right now. What is it?
Winner: Rhonda Maynard
- 2/3/2014 - 10 percent of people say they get so stressed out in this daily situation that they sometimes cry. What is it?
Winner: John Goodman - Winamac, Ind.
- 1/31/2014 - There are currently about 300,000 of these items in the U.S., but there used to be a lot more. What is it?
Winner: Janette Myers - Marcellus, Mich.
- 1/30/2014 - What is the number one thing that people say puts them in a bad mood in the morning?
Spilling on yourself
Winner: Amanda Imler - Watervliet, Mich.
- 1/29/2014 - 79 percent of adults haven't been to one of these in more than a decade. What is it?
Winner: Susan Petersen Oldenburg
- 1/28/2014 - People have about 150 of these on average, but the average person only uses 15. What is it?
Winner: MaryKay Thul Longacre - Goshen, Ind.
- 1/27/2014 - The average person takes five tries to get this right. What is it?
Winner: Ryan Kelley
- 1/24/2014 - Americans rank tofu and liver as the top two foods they hate most. What is number 3?
Winner: Stephanie Brown
- 1/23/2014 - The top pet peeve of guests staying in someone else's home is being left alone. What's number two?
Running out of toilet paper
Winner: Jennifer Gardner - Berrien Springs, Mich.
- 1/22/2014 - A quarter of Americans say they feel guilty all day long if they don't do this in the morning. What is it?
Make the bed
Winner: Gail Larson Holmes - Eau Claire, Mich.
- 1/21/2014 - The majority of pet owners do this when they leave their homes. What is it?
Leave their radio or TV on
Winner: Misty Glandon - Syracuse, Ind.
- 1/20/2014 - What do 20 percent of children say they would do every day, if they were president?
Eat ice cream
Winner: Charmaine Davis
- 1/17/2014 - 12 percent of pharmacists say this is the question they most frequently answer. What is it?
Can I take this with alcohol?
Winner: Damion Corp - Elkhart
- 1/16/2014 - 80 percent of women own at least one of these, and they typically keep it for 11 years. What is it?
Little black dress
Winner: Vikki York - Niles, Mich.
- 1/15/2014 - What do more than half of Americans list as the most annoying thing they read on Facebook?
Friends' posts bragging about diet and exercise success
Winner: Judy Escher Carter
- 1/14/2014 - When men were asked what behavior they find most annoying in women, the top answer was acting virtuous when they are not. What was the number two response?
Criticizing other women
Winner: Sandy Holderread - Plymouth, Ind.
- 1/13/2014 - What do women say is the most immature behavior they witness in men?
Laughing at their own burps and farts
Winner: Pamela Farrow-Spence
- 1/10/2014 - What do 25 percent of pet owners admit to doing with their pets' food?
Taste testing it
Winner: Kim Sundheimer Zellers - Warsaw, Ind.
- 1/9/2014 - What do 14 percent of employers admit to doing, to test employees' trustworthiness?
Drive by their house to see if they're really sick
Winner: Lori Yardley - St. Joseph, Mich.
- 1/8/2014 - The average person loses one of these every three to five minutes. What is it?
Winner: Linda Caudill
- 1/7/2014- A survey asked what you would do if you stumbled on an extra $100. The top answers were "go shopping" or "eat out." What was the third most common response?
Fill the car with gas
Winner: Jodi Strombeck
- 1/6/2014 - 75 percent of adults could do this when they were young, but can't anymore. What is it?
Play an instrument
Winner: Vicky Zion - South Bend, Ind.
- 1/3/2014 - 77 percent of people who own this object say they have never used it. What is the object?
Winner: Sue Coates
- 1/2/2014 - It took 4 seconds to do this in 2012. Now it only takes 2 seconds. What is it?
Pump a gallon of gas
Winner: Josh Hickey
- 1/1/2014 - A million of these will be purchased this year, but less than a third of them will actually be used. What is it?
Work out videos
Winner: Vanessa Commins - Niles, Mich.
- 12/31/2013 - 20 percent of all working people did this in the month of December. What is it?
Winner: Jessica Geiser - Goshen, Ind.
- 12/30/2013 - The average child will start asking for this before they turn 5 years old. What is it?
A cell phone
Winner: Christie Irene Stevens - Elkhart, Ind.
- 12/27/2013 - 5 percent of the population will use a phone to do this today. What is it?
Find a missing cell phone
Winner: Melissa Shock - Mishawaka, Ind.
- 12/26/2013 - Studies show coffee is the most recognized scent in the world. What ranks second?
Winner: Jilali Trabando
- 12/24/2013 - What holiday activity sends 1100 people to the hospital each year?
Putting a star on top of the tree
Winner: Marsha Preis - Dowagiac, Mich.
- 12/23/2013 - 15 percent of people will give this person a holiday gift. Who is it?
Winner: Andrea Thornton
- 12/20/2013 - Over the course of a lifetime, the average American will spend 37,000 hours doing this. What is it?
Sitting in a car
Winner: Mary Brewer - Sawyer, Mich.
- 12/19/2013 - Americans name Congress as the most dishonest profession. Who do they list as the most honest and trustworthy?
Winner: Donna Quinn
- 12/18/2013 - Two-thirds of women criticize men for wearing this after age 35. What is it?
Winner: Tonya Moser Kinney
- 12/17/2013 - Only 10 percent of us can do this every day. What is it?
Wake up without an alarm clock
Winner: Teresa Avila
- 12/16/2013 - What do 70 percent of men list as a top priority when choosing a new home?
Winner: Bill Curtis - Wyatt, IN
- 12/13/2013 - 12 Americans have done something that no one from any other country has ever done. What is it?
Walk on the moon
Winner: Dixie Kile - Edwardsburg, MI
- 12/12/2013 - 30 percent of Americans don't know how to do this. What is it?
Winner: Bob Strozewski
- 12/11/2013 - What will 46 percent of Americans only do one time at each job?
Check their phone
Winner: Angie Mead - Niles, MI
- 12/10/2013 - 2/3 of the population does this at least once each hour. 1 in 10 people do it every five minutes. What is it?
Check their phone
Winner: Cynthia Reed - Lakeville, IN
- 12/9/2013 - People do this more often on Mondays, compared to other days. What is it?
Lock keys in car
Winner: Katie Phillips – Dowagiac, MI
- 12/6/2013 - What is the most stressful thing 23 percent of men say they have ever done?
Plan their wedding
Winner: Denise McGhee Hoskin
- 12/5/2013 - What do three in ten women say they would change about themselves, if it were possible?
Winner: Jennifer Conde-Long - Jones, MI
- 12/4/2013 - Most children spend two days making this each year. What is it?
Winner: Jenny Lyn Northrop
- 12/3/2013 - The average 30-something does this 200 times a year. What is it?
Eat out at a restaurant
Winner: Joan Collins Newsome
- 12/2/2013 - The #1 comfort food for women is ice cream, but what’s #1 for men?
Winner: Sherri Bolenbaugh, Elkhart
- 11/29/2013 - Professional cleaners say this object, found at the office, has more germs than the toilet handle. What is it?
Coffee pot handle
Winner: Jenn Quinn Miller, Nappanee
- 11/28/2013 - What will 58 percent of women do today after they put the turkey on the table?
Yell at their husband to quit watching sports
Winner: Jessica Butterworth
- 11/27/2013 - The Macy's Thanksgiving Parade uses a massive amount of *this* product, coming in second only to the U.S. Government. What is the product?
Winner: Lisa Horn Adams
- 11/26/2013 - What do 30 percent of workers list as their favorite part about going to work?
Hearing office gossip
Winner: Shelley Rose, Elkhart
- 11/25/2013 - The top grocery items sold during the week of Thanksgiving are:
What is number 5?
Winner: Carol Hartleroad
- 11/22/2013 - The biggest one of these ever made was just over 2,000 lbs and used 16 lbs. of bacon. What is it?
World's largest hamburger
Winner: Becky Sobieralski - Niles, MI
- 11/21/2013 - 48% of women will ask for help with this even though they don’t want to. What is it?
Zip up a dress
Winner: Samantha Hunsberger - South Bend, IN
- 11/20/2013 - Americans ate less than 5 pounds of this food item per year back in the early 1900's. Now we consume eat more than 25 pounds each year. What is the food item?
Winner: Sheila Britton
- 11/19/2013 - Though a lot more of us probably eat this, only three percent will admit to eating it? What is it?
Food off the floor
Winner: Richard Rood Sr. - Middlebury, IN
- 11/18/2013 - According to one poll, nearly 30 percent of people turned down a vacation for what reason?
They didn't want to leave their pets
Winner: Karen Minarik - South Bend, IN
- 11/15/2013 - A recent survey reveals this phrase is the most annoying thing you can say to your boss. What is it?
"With all due respect"
Winner: Judy Stevens - Warsaw, IN
- 11/14/2013 - What is a task that 44 percent of men say they don't do themselves?
Pack their own suitcase
Winner: Kyle Briggs Stethem
- 11/13/2013 - A survey asked people what three things they could not live without. What were they?
Internet, TV, cuddling
Winner: Steven Tommy "Fishy" Robertson - South Bend, IN
- 11/12/2013 - This will be on the dinner table in 18 percent of Americans' homes tonight. What is it?
Winner: Leslie Howard-Redweik
- 11/11/2013 - More than half of American Presidents also served in this position at some point during their lives. What is it?
Winner: Sara Easter Hampton - Mishawaka, IN
- 11/8/2013 - About 255 million of these were produced in the U.S. last year; most came from Minnesota. What are they?
Winner: Roy Smothermom - Edwardsburg, MI
- 11/7/2013 - People who work at a desk job are likely to do *this* more often... What is it?
Go to the bathroom
Winner: Paul Miller - Mishawaka, IN
- 11/6/2013 - An average kid in the U.S. will do this an average of 1500 times by the time they graduate high school. What is it?
Eat a PB&J sandwich
Winner: Anthony Mobley
- 11/5/2013 - Where do 40 percent of couples say they most often have their most important conversations?
In the car
Winner: Andrea Mackey Schopbach - Niles, MI
- 11/4/2013 - 46 percent of us do this, despite having the technology that lets us avoid it. What is it?
Watch commercials on shows we DVR'd
Winner: Christina Martin Cassel - Bremen, IN
- 11/1/2013 - What's the most common excuse men use when pulled over by a cop?
GPS or speedometer made me do it
Winner: Tommie Moore Schmidt - Union, MI
- 10/31/2013 - Which public employee makes the highest salary?
Winner: Richard Johnson
- 10/30/2013 - 10% of auto accidents are caused by this. What is it?
Winner: Robert Bressler - Sodus, MI
- 10/29/2013 - Americans throw away 92% of these without using them. What are they?
Winner: Deb Forrest