IU students/ alumni sell art for student scholarships

By: NewsCenter 16 Email
By: NewsCenter 16 Email

IU South Bend is hosting an event to raise money for scholarships and add to attendees’ art collections.

More than 500 pieces of art will be on sale, all created by students, alumni and faculty.

35 percent of the sales will go towards scholarships for students, while the remaining 65 percent goes to the artist.

It runs Thursday through Saturday at Northside Hall's East Lounge, near the campus auditorium.

Hours are 12p.m. – 9p.m. Thursday and Friday, 9a.m. – 6p.m. Saturday.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 177836631 - wndu.com/a?a=177836631
Gray Television, Inc.