Cause of death determined for Baugo Township couple

By: NewsCenter 16 Email
By: NewsCenter 16 Email

BAUGO TOWNSHIP Officials have confirmed the official cause of death of two people whose bodies were found in their Baugo Township home on the 4th of July.

Mitchell Rider and Jamie Hooker were found to have more than 80 percent carbon monoxide in their blood. Anything more than 40 is considered toxic.

A car running in the garage spread the poison.

The bodies were discovered by Rider's father. He passed out in the home, shortly after dialing 911.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 215649721 - wndu.com/a?a=215649721