Primary Election Results

Stephen Luecke continues to run for a fourth term as Mayor of South Bend after winning against his opponent for the Democratic nomination, William Davis.

Mayor Luecke beat Davis by taking 79.12 percent of the votes, leaving Davis with only 20.88 percent.

On the Republican side of the race, the CEO of Workforce Development Juan Manigult made for another easy victory beating businessman Terry Miller by taking 66.77 percent of the votes cast.

As for Mishawaka, Mike Hayes will continue as the Democratic candidate after beating opponent Dona Lynn Hall by recieving over 70 percent of the votes cast.

Mike Hayes finished with 88.07 percent of the votes while Hall only finished with a little less than 12 percent.

Jeff Rea ran uncontended.

In Elkhart elections got a bit hectic since the current mayor David Miller decided not to run for another term.

Therefore, on the Republican ticket there were four candidates up for the spot but Jon Pettit holds the victory.

Pettit triumphed over Marty McCloskey, Neil Herman, and Charles Hawkins by nabbing 69 percent of the votes cast.

Turning to the Democratic side, Dick Moore beat Arvis Dawson with 58 percent of the vote.

Below are links to other county results of interest.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email:
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 7408431 -
Gray Television, Inc.