UPDATE: Cause of Northside Apartment Complex fire released

We have an update for you on a fire that broke out at the Northside Apartment Complex in South Bend Wednesday.

The fire originated from a stove top, grease from a nearby pan ignited and the fire extended to an upstairs apartment.

Twelve apartment units had some sort of damage. There was $120,000 worth of damage.

Nobody was hurt.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 172711791