BENTON HARBOR, Mich., Oct. 28, 2013 – The PGA of America announced on Monday that ticket sales for the 2014 Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid at Harbor Shores in Benton Harbor, Mich., will begin on Nov. 12, 2013.
To purchase tickets, you must register on or before Monday, Nov. 11, to be eligible to buy tickets through an exclusive pre-sale in 2013.
The PGA of America will sell tickets at a discounted rate, along with special holiday ticket packages, from Nov. 12 through Dec. 31, 2013.
On Jan. 1, 2014, tickets to the 75th Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid will be released to the general public and prices will increase.
Ticket registration will take place on the Championship website, SPGA2014.com. The 75th Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid will be held May 20-25, 2014, with the Championship concluding on Memorial Day Weekend.
“We encourage fans to register early to buy tickets for the 2014 Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid,” said Jeff Hintz, championship director. “Grounds tickets are a very affordable option for fans to see the world’s greatest senior golfers in action. We received tremendous support from Southwest Michigan for our debut at Harbor Shores in 2012, and we look forward to building on this success in 2014 to create a memorable experience for all spectators.”
Daily grounds tickets to the 2014 Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid range from $15–$35. This year, The PGA of America introduced a new ticket category for the Championship–the 19th Hole. Fans can purchase 19th Hole tickets for Championship rounds (Thurs.-Sun.) to gain access into an upgraded viewing structure on the course. Single-day tickets to the 19th Hole will be sold for $50.
All juniors, 17 years of age and younger, will be admitted into the Championship for free with an accompanying ticketed adult. To honor the men and women who serve our country in the U.S. Armed Forces, The PGA of America is pleased to offer active duty, military retirees, active reserve, National Guard, Department of Defense civilians and their accompanying spouses complimentary daily grounds tickets.
Discounted Ticket Pricing (Nov. 12, 2013–Dec. 31, 2013):
• Weekly Grounds Ticket–$100
• Any Day Grounds Flex Ticket–$35
• Tuesday/Wednesday Grounds Ticket–$15
• Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday Grounds Ticket–$30
• Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday 19th Hole–$50
Holiday Ticket Packages (Nov. 12, 2013–Dec. 31, 2013):
• One round of golf, including cart, at Harbor Shores along with one Flex ticket to the Championship–$135
• Harbor Shores Punch Card (Four rounds of golf including cart) along with four Flex tickets to the Championship–$440
Ticket Pricing (Jan. 1, 2014 and beyond):
• Weekly Grounds Ticket–$125
• Any Day Grounds Flex Ticket–Not Available
• Tuesday/Wednesday Grounds Ticket–$25
• Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday Ticket–$40
• Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday 19th Hole–$60