A gas leak Friday morning in Buchanan caused several businesses to have to evacuate.
It occurred shortly after 11:00 a.m. near the 800 block of East Front Street.
Road work was being done on East Front Street at the time, and a construction worker hit a four-inch gas line.
Businesses from McDonald's down to Liberty Street were evacuated as a precaution.
Crews from Semco Energy went to work on the line, and it has since been repaired.
The businesses that had been evacuated are now back up and running.