Fire scare turns out to be more electrical problems for South Bend apartments

South Bend, Ind. There was a brief fire scare for folks Monday night, at a South Bend apartment complex.

Fire crews were called out to the 500 block of East Monroe Street, just before 5:30. That's the Karl King Apartments. It turned out to be one of the electric circuits that failed.

Indiana Michigan Power was called to the scene to deal with the electrical issue. No one had to be evacuated.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 236134351 - wndu.com/a?a=236134351
Gray Television, Inc.