Fire breaks out at local business

By: NewsCenter 16 Staff Email
By: NewsCenter 16 Staff Email

SOUTH BEND, Ind.--- A Fire broke out inside a Michiana business, forcing employees outside.

South Bend Fire was called out to Aramark, a business that rents and cleans professional uniforms.

It's located on Progress Dr. near the South Bend Airport.

Firefighters told our photographer there was a problem with one of the dryers.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 267414071 - wndu.com/a?a=267414071