Photo courtesy 1050 AM, The Chief
PLYMOUTH A fire that destroyed a home west of Plymouth has been ruled accidental.
It happened just before 10 Monday morning in the 15,000 block of Lincoln Highway. Investigators say combustible materials ignited near a water heater at the back of the home. According to AM 1050 The Chief, it only took 30 minutes to bring the fire under control, but the home is a total loss.
Fortunately the family was not injured, but their pet dog was not so fortunate.
The American Red Cross is helping the family find shelter.