Brother's bar burns in Plymouth

By: NewsCenter 16 staff Email
By: NewsCenter 16 staff Email

PLYMOUTH, Ind. - A business in Plymouth burned late into the night.

The fire started around 10:40 Sunday night in the 400 block of W LaPorte Street in Plymouth. Witnesses say that is Brother’s night club, just south of Downtown.

Officials have not yet released the cause of the blaze, but it does not appear that anyone was hurt.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email:
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 234050881 -