UPDATE: Short in electrical outlet cause of Keeler Keg and Kitchen fire

Hartford, Mich. A popular bar in Van Buren County burned over night Monday. These photos come from the Sister Lakes Fire Department.

The bar, called the Keeler Keg and Kitchen in Hartford, may be a total loss.

Authorities have confirmed that the fire was caused by a short in an electrical outlet.

The owner has not decided whether he will rebuild the restaurant.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 263439281 - wndu.com/a?a=263439281
Gray Television, Inc.