Valparaiso Family Files Lawsuit Against Peter Pan Peanut Butter

A Valparaiso family fights back claiming their daughter got sick from eating tainted peanut butter.

According to a recently filed lawsuit, 11-year-old Krystan Brugh ate salmonella-contaminated Peter Pan Peanut Butter made by Conagra Foods.

She is undergoing dialysis treatments and will have a kidney transplant on Father's Day.

Ironically enough, her father is the one donating the kidney.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 8021342 - wndu.com/a?a=8021342