Student Injured After Prank Fails

A student from Elkhart was injured this morning when he fell off a dormitory roof during an apparent prank at a Virginia College.

According to Eastern Mennonite University officials, 19-year-old Michael Wiebe-Johnson was injured when a group of students were trying to place a stuffed buffalo on the roof of a three-story dorm.

The buffalo was apparently a gift to the university but the student ended up being transported to the hospital.

However, extent of his injuries are unknown.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 7015347 - wndu.com/a?a=7015347