It sickened hundreds of people including some right here in Michiana.
Now, salmonella linked to contaminated peanut butter has been traced to the plant where the peanut butter was made.
The FDA says it discovered the bacteria at a ConAgra Foods plant in south Georgia during an extensive inspection.
FDA officials have warned consumers to avoid Peter Pan peanut butter made since last December and Great Value brand peanut butter, sold by Wal-Mart.
Some 370 people got sick from eating the contaminated products.