Fire at Mishawaka TGI Fridays

Fire forced the evacuation of a popular Mishawaka restaurant Friday night.

A blaze broke out at the TGI Fridays on Grape Road around Friday evening.

Employees called the fire department after they were unable to put out a kitchen fire.

Mishawaka firefighters had a tough time getting close to the building as all the customers rushed to get out.

Once inside, firefighters quickly knocked down the fire.

No on was hurt.


WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email: newscenter16@wndu.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 6050546 - wndu.com/a?a=6050546